Hữu Lũng Sport
Outdoor trips are supervised by one monitor certified by the French Ministry of Sport (Brevet d’Etat) or one monitor certified by the French Federation of mountain and climbing sport (FFME).
Hữu Lũng Sport Climbing
Hữu Lũng is located 110 kms North-East from Hanoi in a peaceful valley hosting breathtaking karst peaks near a natural reserve. Off the beaten path, quality routes routes have been bolted and are accessible from beginners to experienced climbers.
- Sport climbing up to 50m
- 200+ routes across 15 crags
- Incredible rock features diversity
- Multi-pitch endurance challenges
Our climber’s homestays
Terms & Conditions
- Cost: 1,800,000d/person for (from 4 persons) // starts at 1,300,000d/person for group trip
- Duration: 1 day (9am-7pm). Including guide, climbing gear, private transportation (4 hour in total), lunch, access fees.
- Waiver: VietClimb recognises that climbing is an activity with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. All participants are required to read, understand and sign a liability waiver prior to start a trip.
- Cancellation policy: cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to the start of the trip in order to receive a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued. You may transfer your reservation to another person. VietClimb may reschedule or cancel a trip due to risky weather conditions.